Friday, July 16, 2010

The Soundtrack of Your Life…

A friend of mine, Emily Waldman Ebner, once told me that when she listened to music on her walkman (yes, that’s how long ago this conversation was) that she viewed it as the “soundtrack of her life.”
The other day, Nadia and I were driving back from the pool and Neil Young’s song “My My, Hey Hey” came on and I heard the line:
It made me think of the sign I saw the other day and raised the question of “what are some of the other songs on my personal soundtrack?”
  Neil Young - My My, Hey Hey.mp3  
   
Found at bee mp3 search engine
 
So far, I’ve settled on two.
Frank Sinatra’s “My Way” and, as my friend Alan told me a few months ago…”the theme song of Never Stop Marketing should be ‘Start Me Up’ by the Rolling Stones” as in “if you start me up, i’ll never stop…marketing!”
So, I have to go with that one as well.
 
  Frank Sinatra - My Way .mp3  
   
Found at bee mp3 search engine

 

  The Rolling Stones - The Rolling Stones - Start Me Up .mp3  
   
Found at bee mp3 search engine
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments