Thursday, October 16, 2008

Guide to my Blogs for the FOJ’s…

Enough feedback has come in that I’ve recognized some market confusion. Probably my fault…

For the long-time FOJ’s (Friends of Jeremy) who are loyal readers of this blog, I just wanted to spell out the difference between the two blogs.

 

  1. This blog (aka http://jer979.blogspot.com) covers a wide-range of topics from parenting to books to movies/politics, random observations, and bigger “life” issues.
  2. The “Igniting The Revolution” blog (found at www.IgnitingTheRevolution.com) covers marketing, social networking, and building for-profit communities.  It’s a sales and educational vehicle for my consulting business.

The one page overview of my business can be found at www.jer979.com (you can click through to the “revolution” blog from there.)

You can Subscribe by Email (or RSS) to the (business-focused) Igniting the Revolution Blog if that interests you (or just as good, please forward the link on to someone whom you think might find it interesting).

Thanks for reading and for your support!

 

Any questions? ;-)

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments