Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Gratitude Journal- Day 43: Ken, Marcelo, and Crypto Explorers

About 10 months ago, I had the idea to go to Zug, Switzerland to explore Crypto Valley.

I was content to go on my own and just build the network, but Ken Berger and, a bit later, Marcelo Garcia saw huge potential in the idea.

They reached out to me and over the past few months, we've done 2 trips there, leading nearly 75 people on an exploration of the decentralized future through the Crypto Explorers group.

Now, we have another sold out trip coming up at the end of January and a 4th planned for April, plus some other opportunities as well.

I'm grateful to both of these guys for helping me think bigger and broader, for offering complementary skills, and showing me how ideas can be additive and create greater value.

It's a good lesson to remember and it's a good feeling to have as well.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments