Sunday, March 27, 2011

Return to Muenchen…

The Rathaus and Marienplatz from Peterskirche ...

Image via Wikipedia

In hindsight, we are able to identify special times or places after which we are no longer the same.

On a societal level, things like 9/11 certainly fit the mold, but our lives are filled with hundreds of these turning points.

For me, arriving in Munich in the summer of 1994, between my junior and senior years of college, was one of those moments.

I arrived solo and after a 6 week course as the University of Regensburg, I took off on a solo 4 week backpack/hostel excursion through a large chunk of Europe.

After that, my life and worldview were never the same.

So, an opportunity to fly back to Munich to teach a class on behalf of Microsoft on Digital Marketing was welcome.

It’s a chance to reflect on the twists and turns of life ever since.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments