Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Grocery Store Curling

Some of you may know curling, the Olympic sport (and I think national sport of Canada) where players hurl a 22 lb. or so stone down a patch of ice and try to land it in a circle, competing against others. There's a great movie about curling, the name of which escapes me now, as well, that gives some insight into Canadian culture (whatever that is, but that's another topic :-).

Anyway, Calanit (and sometimes Erez) and I now play Grocery Store Curling.

The two of them are in the cart (Calanit in the seat) and Erez in his car seat in the main section and we find an empty aisle. I toss them down the aisle and run down after them, seeing how far they will travel and all the while yelling "Heeeeyyyyy, wait!!!!" Calanit loves it. Needless to say, Tamar isn't in the store with us.

I think we might see it in Beijing in 2008.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments