Monday, December 26, 2005

Bringing your "A" game...

For a while, I thought it wasn't possible to always "bring your 'A' game" to life. Now, I think it is, though with the caveat that you can't bring your 'A' game to every aspect of your life at every time, it's knowing which aspects of your life should be the recipient of the 'A' game that is the key and working smart to maximize the return on your effort.

This past weekend, I went to two concerts, staying out way past my bedtime (and Calanit's) to do it, but these were once in a very, very long time opportunities.

Today is the day after Xmas and I am sitting in my office. There is NO ONE here, but I'm craking away. No reason not to. Brought my "A" game to leisure time over the weekend and bringing it to work today.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments