Sunday, November 03, 2019

China Go

There's a part of me that thinks the best candidate to support for Presidency is Andrew Yang.

After all, his family is from Taiwan and if we need to confront the growing threat to America and Western civilization that China represents, maybe the best thing we can do is to get someone in the job who understands the Chinese mentality.

I am FAR from an expert on China. I have been there twice, including the 1997 handover from Britain of Hong Kong...which is playing out pretty much as we expected.

Still, I have been thinking that I need to spend more time trying to understand China.

The country and its leaders are impacting every facet of life and will continue to do so.

I asked a friend of mine recently, who does know a lot about China, where to start.

He said, "a friend once told me, 'if you want to understand China, you need to learn how to play Go."

So, I started doing that.


blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments