Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Staying young...

People sometimes find it funny that my hobby is playing with technology…considering I spend a large portion of my day in front of a computer and my job is in the technology industry.

 

Sometimes I feel guilty about it, thinking I should have another hobby (I do have a few, truth be told).

 

Today, I read something that made me feel better though.

 

It came from my wife. Excerpted.

 

How to stay young.

3.     Keep learning.  Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever.
Never let the brain idle.
"An idle mind is the devil's Workshop."
And the devil's name is Alzheimer's.

 

I guess the way I try to stay young is by always trying new things with technology to see how things work and what I can do with them.

 

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments