Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Things I Love About Japan

I'll tell you...some things that the Japanese confound the heck out of me. But, at the same time, I don't think there's a country that is more customer-focused in the world. That's just a part of it.  Here are a few things that I just love about the way things are done here...and some that I could do without.

More to come.

They have chargers for your phone in taxis.




 The order of the numbers in the elevators is pretty straightforward.



People line up for the subways (there are lines on the platform) and wait patiently for everyone to exit.





On the other hand, the subways are pretty packed and there's not a lot of personal space.



And anyone who knows the country, knows that the names of products are somewhat unique...but entertaining nonetheless.





blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments