Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Shit vs. Exhaustion...

People who don't have kids get squeamish sometimes at the thought of changing diapers, getting peed on, or having a kid throw up on you.

I'll just say this...I will change diapers all day long (you get used to it) if I didn't have to be in a constant state of fatigue.

Last night, after Monday Night Football and some other misc activities, I went to bed at 12.30 (ok, my fault you say, but I would like to have some modicum of a life outside of my kids-maybe that's my first false assumption). Erez woke up at 5am and I took him (Tamar had been up most of the night feeding and burping the guy) and well, I've been up since then (it's now 8am) and have a long day ahead of me.

And the worst part....though there is an end at some point, it's not in sight since we have NO idea when it arrive.

Shit vs. Exhaustion. I'll take the shit any day.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments