Wednesday, January 19, 2005

One day, many years from now, I'm sure all of the new technologies I've acquired this week will be taken for granted. They'll just be a part of my day to day lives and the excitement I'm feeling right now will be a part of my past.

But for now, I am living in the moment, and really enjoying the wave of adrenaline.

For 4 years, Tamar and I were living with a 13" TV. We finally upgraded to a nice 32" one.

I also bought my first computer in 4 years, a Media Center PC, which allows me to watch, record, and pause TV, as well as manage pictures and music. It's quite impressive. I've been staying up to all hours just playing with it.

Now, I know that life is not about material things, but it's nice to be able to enjoy things and get benefit from them, when you can.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments