Thursday, June 24, 2004

Transform a "to-do" to an accomplishment:
for more: www.missioncontrol.com

Question 1
Say anything you want or need to do or handle

Sample Answer 1
Obtain a promotion

Question 2
Say why it is important to you

Sample Answer 2
It is part of my career advancement plan

Question 3
Say why the answer in #2 has a bearing on you

Sample Answer 3
I want to be a senior professional


Question 4
Say why the answer in #3 is relevant to you

Sample Answer 4
I want to be recognized in my organization



Question 5
Pick the statement in 2, 3, or 4 that is most meaningful to you
Sample Answer 5
I want to be recognized in my organization


Question 6
Say the statement you picked as something already fulfilled or realized

Sample Answer 6
I am recognized in my organization


Question 7
Add to the end of the statement in #6 the words "because I" and the item from #1 written as something already fulfilled or realized

Sample Answer 7
I am recognized in my organization because I obtained a promotion
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments