Tuesday, May 03, 2016

A Seriously Crazy First Date Story

I've heard some crazy stories in my day. And this guy I met on the train is WAY up there.

The video is 10 minutes long, but it's a crazy story.

Disclaimer: I do not condone this type of behavior. Nor do I think it is advisable to do.

It's both romantic (in a weird way), but also a type of assault and probably only would work 1 in a million times.

Spoiler alert:
After being unable to get a young woman's attention at a wedding after 5 hours of trying, he went over to her, asked for her phone, put the phone on the table and then proceeded to PICK HER UP, put her over his shoulder, run across the dance floor and jump fully clothed into a swimming pool.

They got married 11 months ago.

Read the story.

And buy his puzzle at www.CanYouSolveMe.com

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments