Wednesday, May 29, 2013

2 Free Hotel Nights in Vegas-Interested?

Read disclaimer at bottom first before going further.

So, I won 2 nights at a hotel in Las Vegas (MGM Grand) and I am not going to be able to redeem them.

However, I want someone to benefit from them.

Here’s the offer.

(I will choose the best entry using my personal judgment and own criteria).

  1. What makes Vegas intriguing to you?
  2. How will your trip to Vegas benefit this blog community?
  3. Are there any other “remarkable” reasons why you should get these 2 free nights?
    Get as creative as you like.

Please note:

  • All entries must be submitted as comments to this blog post
  • Deadline for submissions is June 9, 2013

 

DISCLAIMER: I am trying to do something nice and fun. I want to give my friends/community a chance to benefit and I don’t want to involve a lawyer or extraneous costs.  If you can’t deal with the fact that you might lose and that I am not going to write a whole long set of terms/conditions, don’t bother submitting an entry. If you’re that annoying, you should find another blog to read anyway. 

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments