Monday, September 21, 2009

Sorry, Kids

Tonka and Paco,

Just wanted to let you know that I am sorry I raised my voice at you two the other day. I shouldn't have. And I hate it.

I'd had enough of your bickering with each other about who got which marker or which piece of paper.

That doesn't excuse it, but it does explain it.

Being a dad is tough work. Providing for you (with a great teammate in the NFO, of course) in emotional, psychological, and economic respects puts a lot of weight on my shoulders and, well, sometimes, I suppose the release valve needs to be opened.

I'm going to do better to find more constructive ways to do that in the future, but for now, wanted to let you know that I feel very bad about what I did.

I'm sorry.

Love,

Abba/Dad
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments