Tuesday, June 27, 2017

New York State of Mind...Epsteins on the Road, Summer 2071

So it's not New England...it's New York.

I had a previously scheduled commitment to speak at an event in New York City today so we took the Metro North in from Poughkeepsie to Grand Central Station. 

My kids had apparently read about the zodiac signs on the ceiling before and we discussed the historic importance of train terminals and why they were so ornate.

At that point, we split up with the NFO and my uncle taking the kids to lunch with my great uncle and great aunt and then to the Cooper-Hewitt Museum (which was a hit with the kids!), a walk across Central Park, a visit with the NFO's sister and then dinner on the West side.

Meanwhile, I went south to New York Law School where the event was held.

After I was done, since it was an absolutely beautiful day, I walked about 7 miles all the way up to meet them.

The best walking city in the world. Gorgeous weather. Another great day in the books.




blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments