Thursday, March 14, 2013

Fleeting Moments

The other day, our youngest (aka Nadia), went for her "interview" at kindergarten.

Normally, the two older ones (Tonka & Paco) leave at 7.30 and Nadia leaves around 9.  That extra 90 minutes is sometimes easy, but often times filled with drama as we fight w/Nadia about what clothes she is going to wear.  It's usually my least favorite part of the day.

Some days, she's great and it's no big deal, but some days, I wish it was over.

So, when she left at 7.30 for her "interview," I got a taste of what it would be like when it was over. The house was quest at 7.40am...the NFO had driven carpool...and I took a moment to recognize that, as my mom accurately says, "the days are long, but the years are short."

Indeed they are.

Just like that, our littlest girl is going to be a kindergartner.

Sunrise, sunset.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments