Monday, November 05, 2007

Movie Review: Transformers

Part of me was transported back to a time in 5th grade when I was excited to play with "Optimus Prime" and battle the Decepticons, so there was a nostalgic element to this flick.

The technology and special effects were certainly of high quality and, a nice little-unpredictable for me at least-twist at the end. I guess if a good movie makes you sympathize/empathize with the characters, then this was a good one.

I saw it on the plane to Seattle, so it saves me a Netflix queue spot, and honestly, it is probably a better plane movie than at home DVD.

Still the story (both the actual plot and larger message) were quite well told (though I didn't appreciate the dig at President Bush).

3.33 stars. 

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments