Thursday, June 22, 2006

Top Things You Can Do...

I've received a ton of very generous offers to help during this challenging time.

Here is my current/initial list of things that you can do

1. keep my wife calm

2. get a haircut for me (I know it's a tough one, but you asked)

3. donate blood

4. buy Microsoft stock or product (ok, not really, but if I'm not at work, at least I can help drive revenue, right?) Well, if you want to, I won't stop you.

5. give your kids, spouse, parent, or another loved one an extra hug and say "this one's for Jer"

6. I need some help in calculating the cost/benefit analysis of the expected treatment for my cancer vs. my future contribution to society. I need a solid, econometrically sound, ROI justification for the procedure. You know I don’t want to be a net drain on the economy! (my college roommate is an MIT PhD in Economics, so I think we've got this one covered).

more to come...
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments