Friday, November 24, 2017

Gratitude Journal- Day 7-- postal/delivery drivers

It's gotten pretty cold recently here. For me, it's not super fun to be outside for a prolonged period of time.

Our mailman used to be Danny, until he retired. He was incredible and lived the USPS mantra of "neither rain, nor sleet..."

I learned once, but don't remember the name of our newest postal carrier. He's a really nice guy and is out there in all types of weather.

Same for the people who deliver our FedEx, UPS, Amazon packages and more. They are just super-efficient, professional, and nice.

They are, as some would say, "the last mile" and I feel bad that sometimes I am more excited about the thing they are delivering than I am grateful for the effort of the person delivering it.


blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments