Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Gratitude Journal-Day 11: Ragy Thomas

Ragy is the CEO of Sprinklr and 6 years ago, he changed my life.

After being introduced by a mutual friend and reading my blog (not this one, but the Never Stop Marketing blog), he reached out to me and insisted that I join him at Sprinklr.

I was skeptical. He was adamant and persistent (traits I would soon see a lot more of!) that it would be a career/life-changing move.

In more ways than one, he was right.

I remember, however, that his decision to hire me as VP/Marketing was met by some hesitation by some of his Board members and advisors, thinking that I didn't have the right skill set to do the job.

Ragy dismissed their concerns and believed in me.

It was-and is- a great feeling and I am forever grateful for that.

It's also a valuable lesson for the future. Another thing I for which I am grateful.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments