Friday, January 12, 2007

Lapel Pin Hobby...

When i was 7, my parents took us on a trip to England. Wherever we went, I wanted, of course, a souvenir.

The most cost-effective things to buy (and simple to transport) were lapel pins. Since that trip, I have established a fairly respectable collection of lapel pins (not buttons). Pins have 2 parts (a back and front) whereas buttons are one piece.

I've found in my travels that they are easy to find (usually right near the cash register) and easy to travel with.

As of last count (thanks to Barak and Rebecca!), I'm over 616.

You can see the full list here of each pin, where/when I got it, and any special notes about it.

Oh...and if you have lapel pins you'd like to donate, let me know. As you can see, you'll receive acknowledgement for ages to come.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments